Search the forum,

Discuss Goldtrowel Tiling Courses in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
K

Kieran9759

Ive made my mind up, I spoke to Tracey today who was so helpful, and a lovely lady... After reading all the excellent reviews on a pro Tiling and speaking to Tracey, I'm going with my gut feeling & I've just booked my train tickets to go up north in July. Cant wait!!! Exciting times ahead.. thanks all for your info and advice, see you on the other side

How did it all go? Did the course help get you what you wanted?

A

Artur P

Information above about us is out of date, please see our website for full details, we have been training and assessing Wall and Floor Tiling since 2002, we do have reviews on our website, who can be contacted for reference, our training is conducted in real bathrooms with real walls as found in domestic houses.
If anyone would like more information please message.
Thank you
Doug
Goldtrowel
Hi
I intend to book a tiling course with you, just can't decide which one. I'm a total beginner and want to get NVQ 2.

D

Doug (Goldtrowel)

Hi,
If you are total beginner you will need to do the 4 week NVQ course, this will take you from scratch to confident tiling in the workplace, your NVQ starts at the end of the training, we will be with you until you achieve your NVQ, give us a ring for more information or booking.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You're welcome to register Doug. And as long as you chip in with advice you're alright replying to course threads. :)

Reply to Goldtrowel Tiling Courses in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen