Search the forum,

Discuss Has everyone got their tax returns in?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
My accountant costs £90 to do my return, he saves me 10 times that amount, at least. Stick to the job you know, you wouldn't let a builder tile your bathroom would you? So why do your own tax return? You could be chucking £100's down the drain every year because you don't know what you can and can't claim for.

Personally no, just wish no one else in the country would either!!

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
yes have always been gross what's the turn over amount now days ?

30k net not including materials. It surprised me they only base it on my main contractor CIS statements they aren't bothered about any expenses. Hopefully got a few little projects that will come of this year that will mean getting a couple of subbies in so thought I'd get prepared!

P

Perry

30k net not including materials. It surprised me they only base it on my main contractor CIS statements they aren't bothered about any expenses. Hopefully got a few little projects that will come of this year that will mean getting a couple of subbies in so thought I'd get prepared!
i think it was the same 30 g when i done it twenty years ago

Reply to Has everyone got their tax returns in?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement