Search the forum,

Discuss Hello From Ireland in the Ireland Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

coys84

Hi all from the uk but am living in Rep of Ireland since 2002.
In the process of Ripping out our En-suite and doing up,It's so hard in this country to get any proper materials needed to do a proper job :thumbsdown:.
Have a new ceiling put in and in the process of plaster boarding the walls but have a bit of plumbing to do before i continue.

R

ruairi mac

what part of Ireland are you in and what materials are you having trouble getting hold of?

C

coys84

I'm in laois and can't seem to find aquapanel etc,very limited where i am for proper stuff,have just used 12.5mm plasterboard now,should i Tank the part where the shower enclosure is going.

R

ruairi mac

Have had trouble myself trying to find similar products. If you have the plasterboard on then definitely make sure it's well tanked. have you used tanking before? which brand are you using? is there a shower tray or wet room floor?

Reply to Hello From Ireland in the Ireland Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen