Search the forum,

Discuss How much would you pay for tiles? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

This is on Quest channel now.

Discuss :D

0C790A33-397C-4C1D-A00D-2FAF955B3A67.jpeg B098E6A6-486C-4D6B-9135-F6AE0BCE2FBD.jpeg

O

Old Mod

Wish i never bloody mentioned this Anthony stuff now :p

He has another show about classic cars but i never watched it. I used to enjoy American Pickers but its just complete garbage really

What can I say mate! :D

Oi! Nothing wrong with American Pickers! Haha
Mike and Frank do a great job! :)

Classic cars is ok, but tbh our favourite shows are the Alaskan ones. Anyway we digress! :D

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Glasgow
Also?

No, ‘Life below Zero’”go Sue!” :D:D

and ‘Alaska the last frontier’ with the Kilcher Family.

I read into American pickers one day and it's all fake and staged. Apologies if i have ruined it for you but since i read that i can't watch it for more than 5 minutes, not quite as bad as storage hunters but it is in that category now.

I haven't seen those other two, i'll give them a go next time i see they are on and give my fake or authentic review :)

Reply to How much would you pay for tiles? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have sliding shower doors. The tiles are 600x1200 blue/grey onyx style which I would like to look like one...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the Brilliant Tiling Advice Provided and Peer-Reviewed via 1000’s of Tilers Discussion Thread How do you know Tiling Advice is Trusted? When its peer reviewed and treated scientifically...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement