Discuss Indoor Table Top Wet Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

Just wondered what you are all using for indoor domestic jobs. I used to use the Plasplugs Mastertiler, it was quiet, mess free, cut pretty much anything easily and for the cost was almost annually disposable. I loved the internal reservoir and recirculating design. They stopped making them a while back so I now have a Vitrex Qep Pro 750. Its cheap enough and almost the same as the Plasplugs but not quite.

I borrowed a Rubi ND 180 and it was as messy as owt. Getting the reservoir out always meant spillage.

I have seen adverts for the Belle Minitile 180 but it looks too similar to the Rubi.

So, what's your poison?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Indoor Table Top Wet Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I need to replace my current cutter and would like feedback on the best wet cutter...
Replies
Views
O
Hello everybodies! I've decided to sell my wet cutter. Rubi's beast of a machine, The DX 350...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
G
Hey All - I've just recently started in the trade and on a recent job I used my brand new Rubi...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
W
Replies
Views
White Room
W
C
Hi all, I'd really appreciate your guidance if any of you would be so kind. Apologies in...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB