Search the forum,

Discuss Lofthouse patchwork grey tiles. Orginally bought frpm b and q in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

IMG-20191030-WA0005.jpg

Reply to Lofthouse patchwork grey tiles. Orginally bought frpm b and q in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools Tiling is a popular home improvement project that can add value and aesthetic...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Norcros sells Johnson Tiles UK Bathroom and kitchen products provider Norcros has finalised the sale of its subsidiary, Johnson Tiles UK. The sale for £1m to its UK management team comprising...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement