Search the forum,

Discuss Mitre External Corners - Video Album Discussion - where the hell are those videos? :D in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

click my name to bring up the pop up, click my name again to bring up my profile.
Listed at the bottom on blue menu select albums.

4B21E2AE-EC3B-44D7-BD92-16063A6FDE1F.jpeg

2929C24E-D0A4-4119-8D02-4693CD140366.jpeg

CDD2E3C1-9F87-44E1-B87E-C8C9F77C64FD.jpeg

[automerge]1570446769[/automerge]
They won’t play I’ve deleted them. Use other route.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Not sure if I’ve mentioned it or not, I have two videos in my albums that may help you.
Good luck.
Look at titles, they’re listed back to front. 🤷🏻‍♂️😊
They're listed newest at the top same as forum threads aren't they? Lemme know otherwise and I'll change them for you lol
[automerge]1570450530[/automerge]
I can undelete them if you need me to mate?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
No it’s fine, I copied and pasted from my album, wouldn’t play so I just left directions how to find albums. The old albums tag in your profile pop up has gone, you have to go in to actual profile to select albums now.
I can get that back. I think I'll stick it on my list mate. :p

O

Old Mod

hey're listed newest at the top same as forum threads aren't they? Lemme know otherwise and I'll change them for you lol

No worries I changed date, put them a day apart. 😊
[automerge]1570451468[/automerge]
Do you mean the actual link to albums, not just the media?

Yes actual albums mate otherwise they have to scroll thro some 351 items 😁

O

Old Mod

Reply to Mitre External Corners - Video Album Discussion - where the hell are those videos? :D in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen