Search the forum,

Discuss Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Soooo, pro-tilers Phil Hobson :hurray: and timeless John :hurray: are coming, any other takers? Still places left... :)

U

user123

And now we have Mikethetile (for Colchester), Phil Hobson and Timeless John (both for Stoke-on-Trent) from TF ... come on now TF guys, don't be shy, you won't be alone :)

U

user123

Dan, the Colchester Course is at the Hythe Mosaics Studio, that's a one day course on Sunday Oct 24th 10am - 5pm, I will send directions and details if and when required,
and yes, Dan, the Stoke-on-Trent Course is still at the Gladstone Pottery Museum on Oct 30th and 31st 10am - 4:30pm (as the room has to be vacated by 4:45pm). We still have a few places left :)

U

user123

Well, Saad has arrived, adn we are full on occupied with course preparations! You are in for a treat!! See you soon!! :thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

It made the news... not in a big way, but it made it: :)

LEADING mosaic artists are to lead a course at a museum so residents can learn about the art form.

this link did not work when I copied and pasted it, but when I searched for mosaic desing on the news site I found it.

I picked Saad up from the airport today, all is well, see some of you, soon! :) Still a couple of places, too, so forget the deadline and come along! :)

Hail the new Posh and Becks! I hope you are measuring column inches this week.

In your preperations DON'T FORGET THE CAMERA or there will be trouble

Reply to Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen