Search the forum,

Discuss Nicobond in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dave l and l

anyone have any thoughts on nicobond adhesive...
usually use weber or bal . but i popped into nicobond the other day two see what there prices were like , i was going to be buying weber flexi with ad250 for a quartz floor, but the salesman in shop mentioned there adhesive with the enhancer which was pretty much admix. he said the adhesive was the equivalent of bal ptb.
prices were pretty good

J

Just Rizzle

If the tile manufacturers and adhesive companies recommend different fixing methods I will follow the tile manufacturers advice, each to there own Ray :)
You do it you way I'll do it my way. And this is the way I went today
image.jpg
beets the m25any day

D

dave l and l

nothing to do with cost when i am considering the tilemaster adhesive . just heard good reports about it.and i was wondering if there was anywhere that stocks in glasgow, i am going to to c t d to get adhesive in morning so i can hopefully start tiling in afternoon or monday, i am going to stich]k with weber as i trust it,
the reason i asked about nicobond was i had never used it and the saving was a couple of hundred pound

Reply to Nicobond in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement