Search the forum,

Discuss One from The Best Tilers in London in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bakielita

Hi ,
I wanna say Hello to everyone , Im make tiling 14 yeras , 10 years in London , if somebody need good tiler ?, let me know pls, im really good.
Check me NOW !!!

Limestone , Marble , Granit , porcelaine , ceramics , mossaic , paving , etc.
Professional job only, High Quality , Short terms , no mess.

Attachments

• Obraz 183.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Obraz 342.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 81
T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome: to the best Tilers Forum.

Nothing like self promotion and for that well done.
However you can get shot down with a statement and photos that don't agree and unfortunately the travertine bathroom doesn't agree!
2 points - the wall and floor don't bond and the tile edges are unfinished, and I wont mention the cuts around the bath.
Still stick around and enjoy all the forum has to offer and it will be interesting.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
:welcome: to the best Tilers Forum.

Nothing like self promotion and for that well done.
However you can get shot down with a statement and photos that don't agree and unfortunately the travertine bathroom doesn't agree!
2 points - the wall and floor don't bond and the tile edges are unfinished, and I wont mention the cuts around the bath.
Still stick around and enjoy all the forum has to offer and it will be interesting.

In particular, the angle hasn't been split equally. I thought I had misread and it said from the best tailors in London and was expecting a pic of a nice suit. :lol:

Reply to One from The Best Tilers in London in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement