Search the forum,

Discuss Onlinetiler | Videos | A Professional Tilers' View On Tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

puddle

You will not be saying that when the ideas on Dragons den in a few weeks and they are all clamoring to invest,it also stops the door from slamming,waking people at night,get in now while you can,only £20,000 for 30% of company,we hold the patent !!

All investments to be cash please placed securely in two doubled up tesco bags

:lol::lol:

I have seen this with a basin once in a down stairs cloak room,to get over it they cut 2'' basin end shape out of door so door closed and fixed bit cut out from door to frame ,so when closed matched up... this is true,promise!!

O

Onlinetiler

You will not be saying that when the ideas on Dragons den in a few weeks and they are all clamoring to invest,it also stops the door from slamming,waking people at night,get in now while you can,only £20,000 for 30% of company,we hold the patent !!
All investments to be cash please placed securely in two doubled up tesco bags
:lol::lol:
I have seen this with a basin once in a down stairs cloak room,to get over it they cut 2'' basin end shape out of door so door closed and fixed bit cut out from door to frame ,so when closed matched up... this is true,promise!!

That's brilliant. How the hell do these guys get away with it??:mad2:

A

Aston

gotta laugh at this...stickin tiles with silicone

this is true...silicone was devised for NASA to stick the heat proof tiles to the exterior of the space shuttle. They allowed the tile to have some movement so they could cope with the extreme vibration as they left the earths atmosphere?? suffice to say, they didnt work?? probably never solid bedded them ;O)

greta blogs ad ;0)
keep em coming

T

Time's Ran Out

It really is like that down here John! when you get to South Mimms services you get a free set of tiling tools and a free bag of adhesive :lol: :lol:

See Nick was introducing a rescue programme tonight - no mention of DIY accidents.
Got a job in souff London in a couple of weeks - Thanks to TILERS FORUM and Mr Dave - so I hope I don't end up on the rogues gallery.
I'll have to make sure I've got enough stotties for the duration, as that M25 can take a while to go around.

Reply to Onlinetiler | Videos | A Professional Tilers' View On Tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.