Search the forum,

Discuss only had my L200 2 weeks and written off!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SandyFloor

Just picked up on the thread, Doug. Shocking start to the year ( understatement I know) but could have been so much worse as already said. Think of it as getting all the bad luck out the way in one swoop. All the best to you and the family :thumbsup:

Mouldy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
As said above try not to dwell on the stupid cow, it will end up ruining your life mate. Look at the positive's, ie your children are alive and well.

The standard of driving is getting worse and worse in this country, the fact that this woman was drunk as well is inexcusable and I hope you and the authoritie's throw the book at her.

D

diamondtiling

How much Dom? Is it the lad with the Garage? I know it'd be sound if he's selling it.

I just asked him and its £2850, I have no idea if thats good or bad as I know nothing about them.

D

diamondtiling

just remembered that my tx1200 is in the back of the yoot, will go and collect it tomorrow (from probs breakers yard) and take daylight pics of the snowplough manouvre that the audi a3 did to a 2.5 ton truck, but jesus, jesus, jesus, so bloody glad it was the yoot and not the megane.
thank you all for your supporting posts, I will get round to thanking you all personally once my nostrils have stopped flaring and I hit a normal breathing pattern, xx

I hope you do get your tools Doug and any personal belongings but the usually the cars go into a locked compound until the Insurance firms release them. My mate lost all his cd's, satnav etc, he was not allowed in and they were probably pinched. Get onto the Insurance asap and get them to phone the compound for you.

D

doug boardley

I hope you do get your tools Doug and any personal belongings but the usually the cars go into a locked compound until the Insurance firms release them. My mate lost all his cd's, satnav etc, he was not allowed in and they were probably pinched. Get onto the Insurance asap and get them to phone the compound for you.
there was only my tx1200n in the back Dom, I'd lent it out and just picked it up, phoned recovery this morning and no probs about going to pick it up as long as I take ID, will also take my camera:thumbsup:

R

Rob Z

Doug, what's the legal situation in England with this sort of thing? Is it likely that she'll go to jail over this?

M

mikethetile

depends on how many times she has been caught drink driving before, if its the first time its unlikely she will be goaled for it, she will get a hefty fine and probably a ban, I wouldnt want to be in her shoes when she sobered up and realised the trouble shes in

B

Brinkley

definate 18 month ban , fine and court costs and hopefully more if the insurance company wont cover her insurance due to being over thelimit

Reply to only had my L200 2 weeks and written off!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen