Search the forum,

Discuss Question about matching a sealant to a grout - Topps Tiles Neutral Light in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hello. I am new to all this so apologies if I have posted in the wrong area.

My bathroom is being tiled and I found the perfect grout from Topps Tiles (Natural Light - Bal NL1) but my tiler has just told me they don't do a matching sealant. Does anyone know if there is a replica of this colour in any of the other makes of grout (I can't find anyone with samples or even a shade card!)? And if not would it be so bad to have a different colour sealant? If anyone has all the samples to compare then I would appreciate it - but I know that is a long shot.

Many thanks

Amber

Reply to Question about matching a sealant to a grout - Topps Tiles Neutral Light in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen