Search the forum,

Discuss Sean Kelly - Tilers in Greater London in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Staffordshire
Lou submitted a new resource:

Sean Kelly - Tiler in Ruislip

Hello,

My name is Sean, I have been tiling for 9 years. Mainly concentrating in the domestic market. Give me a call for a free quote (please note, a site visit is a must, as it is impossible to quote over the phone). Please read my t&c's (below) for further information.

Please note that I have public liability insurance, and all workmanship is guaranteed for a period
of 12 months. Please also note that when purchasing tiles you must buy an extra 10%. This is to
cater for cuts & wastage...

Read more about this resource...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
@Sean Kelly If you edit your listing and add some pictures, I'll optimise it a bit for you. If you don't wish to have a listing, let me know and I'll remove what is there now. It's doing more harm with it not having content. If you're just a bit busy right now, that's okay though. I understand not everybody has time right now. Busy time of the year and all that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sean Kelly - Tilers in Greater London in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement