Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Touchstone

Re: wish i could enter this into JOTM

Hi its not as steep as it looks.customer got ride of hand rail on the left for the minimal look but they are putting a small one on the right side also we went for a carpet inset which are removeable and also for a safety point.
here is a link to some of my work

will post some more on here soon

Touchstone Tiling - Swindon, United Kingdom - Home improvement | Facebook

J

jonnyc

here is a bathroom where three vertical sets of mosaics specified which is is not unusual nowasdays.
each set of mosaics set out to be central to shower back wall/vanity/bath.
field tile 600 x 300 set portrait .
plumbed up field tiles and then set a 6mm backer board to allow for original style mosiac plus min bed by using a notched out timber .
I actually think this is a great way make a statement in a bathroom .

Attachments

• P1140050.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 85
  • P1140051.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 84
  • P1140058.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 93
  • P1140065.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 81
  • P1150074.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 87
  • P1150069.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 81
  • P1150082.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 82
  • P1210110.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 103
  • P1210111.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 89
  • P1210112.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Couldn't afford the full professional 5 day course run by the plasterer but still managed to gain an NVQ while he sat on the staircase watching! He even attempted to ask me why I'd started where I did only to be told - it's with 40 years of trial and error! You have to laugh Phil otherwise we wouldn't see our grandchildren grow up.
Keep working hard don't forget my coffee next time our paths meet.

I hope we do meet again John, I will not forget the coffee, I still chuckle about your excellent mosaic eye, (bloodshot as it was) on the mosaic course in Stoke.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen