Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Mod

I had some spare triangle pieces spare from bookmatch job as as I can't bare to see waste......
Put this together, with the suggestion of u channel from Gary.
8 triangles back to back, with 3 mitred sides on each.
Glued with Akemi.
Hardest part was rebating the top edge by hand to accept trim as it was just a tad too tight to fit over top.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

S

Spare Tool

I had some spare triangle pieces spare from bookmatch job as as I can't bare to see waste......
Glued with Akemi.
Hardest part was rebating the top edge by hand to accept trim as it was just a tad too tight to fit over top.
View attachment 83067 View attachment 83068 View attachment 83069 View attachment 83070 View attachment 83071 View attachment 83072
Very nice, don't let ray see it, he'll be branching out ;)

I

Italy

Glued with Akemi.
View attachment 83067 View attachment 83068 View attachment 83069 View attachment 83070 View attachment 83071 View attachment 83072
33.gif

good marc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen