Search the forum,

Discuss THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

badger

TF
Reaction score
Well done.
Im 2 months off them now and going well.
Decided to give up drink for Lent as well so that should see me through Cheltenham week where i've fallen before.
I find thinking of smokers lungs from that website is great when i have a craving.

Best of luck

S

SandyFloor

Week 10 now and doing fine. The weight has stabilised and planning on turning it round soon. Had a few side effects along the way mainly with dehydration. Feeling thirsty a lot and my face is quite dry but I suppose my body is going through a few changes. Wife is having the same symptoms. Another thing is I don't think I need as much sleep. I seem to be fine on an hour less than before. Sense of smell is back with a vengeance.

Reaction score
Well i hope i have beaten it scott. I have however had a persistent dry cough since mid december, so the doc sent me for a chest xray seeing i had smoked for years, and my little brother had died of lung cancer, a few years ago. I got the all clear on the xray, which was a relief, and have to go back to the docs with my cough again.

Well done to all of you that are still off the ****, lets all keep it up.

A

Aston

if anybody is struggling, dont beat yourself up.
tomorrows a new day and a new start.
only beat yourself up, when you've 'given up, on giving up !! ;0)

all the best, keep going!!!!!!! you can do it..

Reply to THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen