Search the forum,

Discuss Tile layout advice for beginner in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all. So I am trying to plan the layout of tiles for my bathroom. Figured out the horizontal lines but cannot figure out the vertical cuts. The window wall which has an off centre window I think I shall be ok putting a tile in the centre as the wall will only take 3 tiles. See image attached.

Now the 2nd wall which I cannot get my head around has a recess for a cupboard and a niche for a towel rail. Any advice on where to start would be magnificent.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 16361057215301590083728979825409.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 16361057646125749311269626061896.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 26

Reply to Tile layout advice for beginner in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement