Search the forum,

Discuss Tile trim advice - opinion on install and remedial work in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi, new to forum and after some advice after a professional install. Just had kitchen splashbacks tiled and the finish of the corners on the edge trim is really bothering me. I've spent a lot of money on the kitchen and this is bothering me to the point where I'd be willing to rip all the tiles off and start again. What are your thoughts on it? It doesn't seem right to me and I'd really appreciate advice about:

1. Whether they've been installed correctly
2. How can they be removed or remedied

Otherwise I think the tiling is good.

Many thanks
image_67216641.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8968.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 34
  • image_67145217.JPG
    234.6 KB · Views: 34
  • image_50395393.JPG
    308.1 KB · Views: 34

Reply to Tile trim advice - opinion on install and remedial work in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen