Search the forum,

Discuss Tile trim & XPS board in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi everyone

Looking soon at retiling a shower enclosure walls at a local leisure centre. Once the old tiles have been removed I will be fixing XPS boards to the masonry wall(10mm) and 9mm porcelain tiles. I will a couple of edges that will end in exposed board and tile.

Would you install 20mm+ tile trim behind the board when installing or is there another better way around this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

cheers

Jake

Late replying. How did it go?

Went very thanks! Installed 316 stainless steel trim for the tiles and concealed the XPS edges and joined to the existing tiles with Arbokol 1025SP. It’s a two part epoxy we use very regularly in and around swimming pools for movement joints and immersed grout. Thanks for checking in👍😄

Reply to Tile trim & XPS board in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen