Search the forum,

Discuss tiler made a mistake tiling a wetroom tray in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
The most unappreciative member I've seen so far this year. Sorry you had to put up with that lads, and sorry we won't find out how the job ended up.

I've banned him.

He isn't worthy of your time and deserves everything he gets with that wetroom.

I'd guess he did it himself and Ballsed it up but might be wrong. Either way doesn't matter now.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Surely a professional wouldn't walk away from a wavy floor like this and say "right that's perfect I'll go home now".

What's the sudden ramp all about lol

Screenshot_20170423-104852.png

D

Dumbo

The most unappreciative member I've seen so far this year. Sorry you had to put up with that lads, and sorry we won't find out how the job ended up.

I've banned him.

He isn't worthy of your time and deserves everything he gets with that wetroom.

I'd guess he did it himself and Ballsed it up but might be wrong. Either way doesn't matter now.
Have I missed something here . I can't think he was less appreciative or belittleing of a tilers skills required to do a job than another long running thread on here that isn't complete here .

Reply to tiler made a mistake tiling a wetroom tray in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen