Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling course West Midlands in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

eddcottee

Arms
Reaction score
Hi, not West Midlands but I csnt recommend making the trip to UK Pro Tiling Training in Hartlepool enough. I did the course 2 and a half years ago, started tiling small jobs the following week and have grown from there. I'm now stacked with work until October and earning good money working for myself on private domestic properties. I would strongly suggest giving them a look.
Cheers

Edd

Reply to Tiling course West Midlands in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen