Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

15mm honed marble (Crema Marfil I think) completed recently. Grouted in Limestone which dried out a bit lighter than the pictures. Matched well with the vein, the various ivory shades didn't go as well.

photo(73).jpg photo(74).jpg photo(75).jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Couldn't afford the full professional 5 day course run by the plasterer but still managed to gain an NVQ while he sat on the staircase watching! He even attempted to ask me why I'd started where I did only to be told - it's with 40 years of trial and error! You have to laugh Phil otherwise we wouldn't see our grandchildren grow up.
Keep working hard don't forget my coffee next time our paths meet.

I hope we do meet again John, I will not forget the coffee, I still chuckle about your excellent mosaic eye, (bloodshot as it was) on the mosaic course in Stoke.:lol:

C

charlie1

I run out of traverting on the job today so decided to mitre cut the window ledge as had some time to spare, i had a mess arround with the dewalt to see what it could do, great cutter!
WP_20130123_003.jpg WP_20130131_001.jpg

C

charlie1

Lovely mitres mark

Thanks Mark!! Everything above the full tile will be an additional work to the agreed origonal work. customer will be having a look tomorrow. Just wondering how to price it though... tbh, id do it for free as its no trouble but thats not how you run a business i suppose.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nice work Beanz, just not sure about the splashback though. :thumbsup:

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen