Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
20160408_141849.jpg
20160408_141845.jpg
Small wet room. Detria linear drain

O

Old Mod

I had some spare triangle pieces spare from bookmatch job as as I can't bare to see waste......
Put this together, with the suggestion of u channel from Gary.
8 triangles back to back, with 3 mitred sides on each.
Glued with Akemi.
Hardest part was rebating the top edge by hand to accept trim as it was just a tad too tight to fit over top.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

S

Spare Tool

I had some spare triangle pieces spare from bookmatch job as as I can't bare to see waste......
Glued with Akemi.
Hardest part was rebating the top edge by hand to accept trim as it was just a tad too tight to fit over top.
View attachment 83067 View attachment 83068 View attachment 83069 View attachment 83070 View attachment 83071 View attachment 83072
Very nice, don't let ray see it, he'll be branching out ;)

I

Italy

Glued with Akemi.
View attachment 83067 View attachment 83068 View attachment 83069 View attachment 83070 View attachment 83071 View attachment 83072
33.gif

good marc

J

J Sid

Glued with Akemi.
very nice marc:)
but come on, you get a day off and you just can't leave them bloody tiles alone, your poor Mrs :(

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen