Search the forum,

Discuss Vario pro on walls anybody done it ? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Not really the right forum but has anybody fitted vario pro to walls .
I fixed up membrane today and going to cable tomorrow .

F

Flintstone

I haven’t but I would like to! Get some pics up and let us know how it goes.what do thermogroup say, Do they advertise it as suitable for walls? Are you taking the same wire from floor up the wall ?

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

The way I understand it, they had two options:
1) Get a restraining order on him
2) Give him a job
s11917.gif

D

Dumbo

I haven’t but I would like to! Get some pics up and let us know how it goes.what do thermogroup say, Do they advertise it as suitable for walls? Are you taking the same wire from floor up the wall ?
Had a quick look today but couldn't find in booklet where they said it was suitable
But customer told me she was sold it for this purpose so called vario pro (vp) who emailed me some fitting instructions for the wall .
You have to use separate cable for the wall as you are meant to keep vp cable 60 mm from the edge of surface be it a wall or floor and also they don't like the tight radius turn it would have to do between wall and floor .
151922879801342145474.jpg

Reply to Vario pro on walls anybody done it ? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen