Search the forum,

Discuss Water Marks On Marble in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1979

The water was sucked up with a wet dry vac, dehumidifier has been used it's a concrete floor primed with norcross prime bond,schluter ditra on top and the adhesive was norcros flex rapid and the grout is norcros flex grout I know this as they gave me the invoice The floor feels solid no cracks anywhere it's all dried out now been a month so the question is if it's sealed again will it improve the look

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
Water marks can sometimes be cut into using a mildly alkaline cleaning solution, we have power clean, dilute 1-10 test one stone and wash over with a white pad, also the impregnator may dull if there was a slight excess , looking like water marks. On darker stones can look like a misting to marbles, this would be the same as above to start, and move on to a stripping agent if required.
How long was the water sitting ,before removed?
Any dark shading?
Do you have any photos?

Reply to Water Marks On Marble in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen