Search the forum,

Discuss Welcome to the Australian Tile Advice Forum - INTRODUCTION THREAD in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Welcome to the International Tile Advice Forum.

This is the Australian tile forum category for any tile related questions (click me then click post new thread)

And this is the Australian Member Introduction Thread that you're reading in now. Please reply with a quick introduction.

I'm Dan and I founded and run the forum. I'm from Newcastle Under Lyme Staffordshire. I used to tile some time ago when tiling was a little easier. But these thin porcelain (almost glass) tiles that are knocking about are above my pay grade. And I came out of the industry some time ago when you could use smaller tile cutters and whatnot.

Please reply with a bit of an introduction yourself. :)

Reply to Welcome to the Australian Tile Advice Forum - INTRODUCTION THREAD in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the Brilliant Tiling Advice Provided and Peer-Reviewed via 1000’s of Tilers Discussion...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen