Search the forum,

Discuss What Are Your Easter 2024 Plans This Weekend?? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Morning Everyone!

It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off!

Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Here in the UK Friday and Monday are both Public Holidays so a lot of people have a break or do some projects around the house.. inbetween eating chocolate eggs of course?

Are you going away, if so where? Are you doing some DIY, if so what is your project?

We are not going anywhere but having a nice lunch on Sunday! I have got my eye on a giant Easter Egg that I saw in Aldi - it was bigger than my head!

Happy Easter everyone!

Cat Easter GIF

Reply to What Are Your Easter 2024 Plans This Weekend?? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen