Search the forum,

Discuss what should i do about the price if the job takes less time than i thought in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Joe Cogan

Ive got my first professional job coming up soon and ive quoted them £200, but what if it takes less time to do the job than anticipated? should i lower the price or keep it the same ad tell them i quoted for the amount of work done not the amount of time it took?

O

One Day

If you've delivered a great job, done properly and the customer is happy with it, then don't reduce your final price. Be happy that you've made a decent profit.
Believe me, in this game there are plenty of long, drawn out, painful jobs where you'll deserve much more than you've quoted for or indeed you'll get!
Swings and roundabouts...

Reply to what should i do about the price if the job takes less time than i thought in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen