Questions and tiling advice in the The Welcome Forum - Please post an introduction message in this forum by clicking HERE..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
hi all, i was wondering what the going rate (roughly) is for someone doing a brick slip wall...
Replies
Views
Our tile installer abandoned our new installation project. A smaller section of cut tile...
Replies
Views
600 x 600 tiles over 600x600 tiles. Lower tiles solid. WHY is 10 mm of adhesive recommended...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for tilers in the south east, mainly Sussex, Kent, Brighton and Sevenoaks. If...
Replies
Views
Abdallah Safianu
A
Hello. Just joined the Forum, I am a general builder in West Wales
Replies
Views
Evening all, newbie post regarding self levelling material. we have approx 36m2 of...
Replies
Views
Just popping in to say hello and introduce myself. Im Davy, a bathroom fitter/plumber and look...
Replies
Views
Hello, just joined forum. As a retired tiler You may question my question as silly. But here...
Replies
Views
Raelph houghton
R
Hi all it’s My first post here newbie alert lol I’m fitting my kitchen and the floor is slanting...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and lassies, I'm a long suffering survivor of this house that threatens to entomb me...
Replies
Views
Hello! Glad I found this forum. Well.. I just finished my first tiling project and wanted to...
Replies
Views
I need to fit some insulate boards to a room before self leveling over the top of the boards to...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen