Questions and tiling advice in the The Welcome Forum - Please post an introduction message in this forum by clicking HERE..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
Hi all, I’ve been trying to seek advice on whether the recently finished tiling/grouting in my...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Im a plumber who also fits bathrooms and kitchens, thats the tiling part! Based...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are tiling our kitchen with limestone tiles - we have already done it in the hallway and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I’m David, alias ‘The Famous Forry’ and have just joined your tiling forum...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am after some opinions on some recent tiling work I have had done, there are a...
Replies
Views
Hi, after some advice, doing some renovations at a house we’ve just moved into. Knocked...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, great to have found this forum, recently moved to chesterfield from Nottingham, so...
Replies
Views
Here is the situation. I live in Alaska. I am building a shower pan so I can tile a new...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Introduction time to this great forum. My name is David Alp, and have joined...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, just rejoined after a few years away. I've created a new thread earlier but forgot...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, this is a long shot but I'm looking to see if anyone recognises this discontinued...
Replies
Views
It is a pleasure to welcome everyone to this forum. It will be a pleasure to get to know...
Replies
Views
To Remove Old Glue, Mastic or ?. OR to add Glue and Leave what's there in place? The plan is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had some tiling done and wanted advice on the tile trim as there is quite a large...
Replies
Views
Hi, new member here, about to post a for sale - a stainless steel top plate replacement for the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen