Questions and tiling advice in the The Welcome Forum - Please post an introduction message in this forum by clicking HERE..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
D
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
B
hello thanks for reading this brief message I recently finished a 8 month level 2 diploma in...
Replies
Views
benito7000
B
A
Hi all, Another new member here.....I have been tiling for a number of years now in the North...
Replies
Views
L
hi all, Happened on your forum recently, and liked the good advice given here. I am now...
Replies
Views
L
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to all users.I'm Andrew.Been tiling for few years...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
N
    • Winner
Hi all, my name is Nat. Member of the plastered forum and saw this forum over there and and...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
Dear all Got an 8m x 10m floor to tile which is a new screed with wet UFH system (that has been...
Replies
Views
P
Hi everyone, new member signing in! I've quite often got tiles available and right now I'm on...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I joined quite a while ago but only just got around to posting... I'm a Cardiff...
Replies
Views
D
Hello I'm not totally new to this forum as I got some valuable advice on here last year re...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. My name os Deane. Im a tiler / stonemason from New Zealand. I have just moved to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Just joined the forum this evening. Discovered it at the weekend & think that...
Replies
Views
R
Hello all :-) My name is er, Ray. I'm in Rochdale, 10 miles north east Manchester, aged 64...
Replies
Views
S
Hello everyone , I am from south Wales near Cardiff. I have recently been into a lot of diy...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen