Guest viewing is limited

Discuss First time DIY tiler tackling a non straight external corner in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chloe

TF
London
Almost there... Just got to cut the top section around the extractor fan. Wanted to leave a 4mm ish gap around it to caulk so that it can be easily removed if necessary. Not quite sure how I'm going to do that cut though. I've been using an electric cutter but do have a manual one. Do you think I should cut in on the electric and score with the manual along the edge of the fan hoping it will snap OK?

IMAG0584.jpg

Reply to First time DIY tiler tackling a non straight external corner in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello. First time tiler looking for some advice. Doing a bathroom reno and had a professional...
Replies
Views
A
Hi im trying to tile for the first time with large porcelain tiles. Ive tiles before but not a...
Replies
Views
Anjum
A
V
Evening guys recently got my own place, and really want to sort out the kitchen. I thought my...
Replies
Views
Veitchy
V
Hi Guys & Girls Iv been tiling for just over two years now. Needed a career change after years...
Replies
Views
dbstiling
D
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond