Discuss 1000 posts for Mr Tea Bag in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

you obviously read a post i put before! haha... i have already spoken to every single tiler that advertises in this area offerd a free full time worker and nothing... on chap decided to take the offer and dne about a month with him don't know what happened but he just ended up blankin me and i know for a fact it wasn't me lol. its just the quating side of the job im worried about doing and i cant know anything about that until im set up and running a business which by then i feel i need to know the score already lol

O

Old Mod

you obviously read a post i put before! haha... i have already spoken to every single tiler that advertises in this area offerd a free full time worker and nothing... on chap decided to take the offer and dne about a month with him don't know what happened but he just ended up blankin me and i know for a fact it wasn't me lol. its just the quating side of the job im worried about doing and i cant know anything about that until im set up and running a business which by then i feel i need to know the score already lol
No I'm sorry I haven't era all 1037 posts haha
well then I apologise and feel suitably embarrassed!
Well don't give up then! Haha

M

Mr Tiler

my missus said the same thing when someone said about taking me on but lived so far away lol... yeh but really have tried everything around here even tried to get in with builders just to be around the environment but nobody wants to know maybe I should just ask for paid work might get somewhere then lol... il get there in the end been out of solid work for too long now time to start putting the food back on the table lol

J

jonnyc

Don't take any notice of anyone who says you should not go out and take jobs on.youhave the right to go for work as there is no law in this country that you cannot tile without a qualification.let the clients you compare your quote make the decision as to whether they want to employ you.if you are cheap then so be it but client could choose to get another quote and possibly see the difference in how so called pros present themselves.people on here are probably bored of me saying this but I am self taught with a friend and second job we ever did was for ex prime minister ted Heath.thst was a disaster as were numerous jobs that followed but we learnt real quick and now I think I have pretty good idea about what I'm doing!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 1000 posts for Mr Tea Bag in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Everybody tag MR tea bag. MR tea bag
Replies
Views
cm ceramics
C
I
I see you are lurking on 999 posts Ash. I expect your 1000th post to be an insightful essay...
Replies
Views
I
M
Hi lol well I will start by saying I have been debating over the last few days with the missus...
Replies
Views
well done mate, I hope things pick up for you ! Keep on ploughing the posts in, GOOD CRACK !
Replies
Views
swanman
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB