Discuss 1000 posts for Mr Tea Bag in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

Don't take any notice of anyone who says you should not go out and take jobs on.youhave the right to go for work as there is no law in this country that you cannot tile without a qualification.let the clients you compare your quote make the decision as to whether they want to employ you.if you are cheap then so be it but client could choose to get another quote and possibly see the difference in how so called pros present themselves.people on here are probably bored of me saying this but I am self taught with a friend and second job we ever did was for ex prime minister ted Heath.thst was a disaster as were numerous jobs that followed but we learnt real quick and now I think I have pretty good idea about what I'm doing!

Reply to 1000 posts for Mr Tea Bag in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Everybody tag MR tea bag. MR tea bag
Replies
Views
cm ceramics
C
I
I see you are lurking on 999 posts Ash. I expect your 1000th post to be an insightful essay...
Replies
Views
I
M
Hi lol well I will start by saying I have been debating over the last few days with the missus...
Replies
Views
well done mate, I hope things pick up for you ! Keep on ploughing the posts in, GOOD CRACK !
Replies
Views
swanman
S
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
1000 posts for Mr Tea Bag
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond