Discuss 117m2 quote inc mats. Sound about right in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

Thats max, I usually hit the £25m2 prob more realistic. Big job for me.

No way can peeps be doing jobs for less than £19m2!

oh yes they can mate ..theres lots out there working for £15 per m2 and lower, never mind £19..not what anybody wants to hear but its certainly not rare nowdays....even people i know with cast iron reputations are adjusting some of their prices and they said they never would.... sign of the times i'm afraid. not for everybody but for a fair few!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
oh yes they can mate ..theres lots out there working for £15 per m2 and lower, never mind £19..not what anybody wants to hear but its certainly not rare nowdays....even people i know with cast iron reputations are adjusting some of their prices and they said they never would.... sign of the times i'm afraid. not for everybody but for a fair few!

yup,had a call last year,tiling a new build site. conversation went "craig,got a site,16 house's, so many m2,how much per m2"
me " well,i won't go less than £20m2"
him " aye alright,ive just got one at £15m2 and thats far to dear"
me "ta ta"

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 117m2 quote inc mats. Sound about right in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Hello I’m new to the forum but I saw a guy advertise for a tiler for work in France and he got...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
T
Hi all. First time poster here so thanks in advance for any help you can give and apologies if...
Replies
Views
K
I am installing a new kitchen and utility room. The total area to be tiled is approx 40...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please forgive any silly questions, I've taken on rather a big...
Replies
Views
hi all, I priced up a bathroom (all walls floor to ceiling) theres 2 small windows, the tiles...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Scotland

Thread Information

Title
117m2 quote inc mats. Sound about right
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.