Discuss 17th Edition regs for EUFH in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

What are the current regulations as to the installation of EUFH.

I have just been to price a job and the guy is having a conservatory installed by Anglian. He has only just realised he wants EUFH.

Now what is the correct method to install the electrics for this ? I have always had electricians install the feeds for me. Can you spur off legally to a feed for it or does it need its own circuit on the RCD?

My terminology may not be correct as I am no spark but I really should know this information. I'm guessing it should have its own specific circuit however in this case it will not be possible without a great deal of expense so then I assume it may be possible due to this reason.

Cheers folks.

***shudder hate electrics**** ZZZZZZZZAPPPPPPPPPPP

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Sorry, i may have misread as well, i would still just tell the customer that a spark is the best person to ask as regulations change all the time, if you get the right info. Next week it might change slightly and you could be giving the wrong info. Because you then get into the distribution board, how good the circuit is, new or old cable. The customer may hold you to it if you tell them it's a simple spur off then a spark says no.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 17th Edition regs for EUFH in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
D
The guys at Hansgrohe have made life great for clients but difficult for installers. There is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
http://www.*************************.com/water-underfloor-heating-152-w.asp Supplying Water...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I haven't been on here in ages ..apologies for that.....time goes so fast. But I hope...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
G
Hello all, Right...the Wife and I have just bought a right old project so funds are low, so I...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB