Discuss 1st bathroom help!!!!!!! in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Caledonian Tiling

Geordie,

Make sure the ply is minimum 12mm thick, if not replace. Prime the surface of the floor in acrylic primer using x1 part flexible adhesive & flexi grout. As per enduro forget PVA always acrylic primer on the walls and again as above depending on
weight of your tiles use a good high grab supergrip tub adhesive or cement as advised. (bear in mind the max load for plaster is 20kg per m2 if large format wall tiles) Do your walls 1st if you can, take your time and layout your tiles till your
content they fall in ok around the room, windows, bath, doors etc.

One final thing...... this is your 1st bathroom your going to definatly need
a chill pill...... ha ha.. good luck mate.

Caledonian.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 1st bathroom help!!!!!!! in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB