Discuss 288m2 motorcycle showroom in Newcastle upon Tyne - tiler needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

newcastlemotorc

Hello all

We have a motorcycle showroom in Newcastle (NE4) that needs tiling, week commencing 7th February.

We're laying on top of a concrete floor, and using decent quality tiles (either CeramicaMagica or Porcelenosa, most likely). The showroom is pretty square, no complicated nadgery bits really... Happy to take any advice on choice of tiles, and where to buy them too (if you have a favoured supplier you want to give a favour to).

Give the shop a call on *** and ask for David or Craig. I'll post on here once we've appointed somebody.

Cheers

Craig

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to 288m2 motorcycle showroom in Newcastle upon Tyne - tiler needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Wall & Floor tiler needed for ongoing contract work tiling kitchens within the Stratford Upon...
Replies
Views
scoot2273
S
Z
Hi, A tiler has just started tiling my bathroom. The floor seems fine but on the walls he is...
Replies
Views
stusgsx
S
B
Hi guys I am after a tiler, for 2 nights work in Newcastle, next Mon and Tue. There job is at a...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
L
As title says, I'm in need of a floor tiler who is very skilled. I'm in Dunstable. I have...
Replies
Views
I
S
Hello all I am new to this site which looks great by the way but I am not new to tiling. I am...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
288m2 motorcycle showroom in Newcastle upon Tyne - tiler needed
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.