Discuss $36 million from Libya. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Well i have heard a few from Africa etc etc but this is a new one on me..:lol: Libya FFS.. these con artists don't take long to cotton onto a situation do they..just got this email.. like many others a con but different method this time..

Dear Friend.

Request For Partnership Investment & Protection.

Please, I plead for your tolerance and understanding. I have found myself in a situation that has made me to contact you in this manner. The situation is connected to Funds Investment Management.

My name is Sgt. Poocharit, a United Nation Military Doctor currently in Libya.

During our military offensive in Moammar Gadhafi's compound in Tripoli on 21 of August, We discover two Sealed Safe Boxes that contains $ 36 Million Dollars that belongs to the government forces. At the end operation, We the top rank officers agreed to share some of the funds amongst us.

My own share from the total funds was $ 7 Million Dollars, I sincerely request for your speed assistance to help me receive and secure my share of the money for Partnership Investment between us in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me.

Please if this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest

Waiting for our urgent reply.

Thanks

Sgt. Poocharit
UN Military Doctor.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to $36 million from Libya. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hi everyone, Jodie here, I registered a few weeks ago but have waited until now to give you the...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
D
What do you think. Is this e-mail just a slick sales pitch (a way of making money?) Or do you...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
$36 million from Libya.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.