UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss 4 layers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
thats right guys n gals i did a job for another firm recently and on strip out day the alcove became a cave!

tile on tile onto 2 layers of plasterboard which seemed to have neat pva smeared all over them this in itself was anightmare to remove this was attached to a stud frame which was yes nailed direcly to anothe rlayer of tiles!

which were tiled onto plasterboard which was glued/siliconed onto another layer of tiles which was held by a double sheet fo plasterboard again smeared in neat pva by the looks of it:rockstar: beer time:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 4 layers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
I would like to have my kitchen and bathroom floor tiled, only thing I can't work out is if the...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
This is about a Victorian conversion property I am buying. I agreed purchase on condition that I...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
D
Hi guys, I stumbled across this site at the weekend when searching online for some DIY bathroom...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
J
Hello, Im looking for a bit of advice regarding a bathroom i'm DIYing in my own house. I am...
Replies
Views
mattle40
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.