Discuss 4 tile pattern with certain amounts/sizes of tiles per box but no pattern given. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

hi all

ive got a 30sq mtr floor to lay with porcelain tiles called earthstone, problem is they come in a box which i think is 1.44sq mtrs which includes

2 x 600mm x 400mm
2 x 400mm x 300mm*
6 x 200mm x 400mm
4 x 160mm x 160mm

* i think thats the size, ordered tiles awhile ago and they are at the customers house.

the supplier doesnt supply a pattern.

my question, is there a website where i can type in the measurements and it will produce patterns for me or do i have to try and figure it out myself.

thank you for any info or advice in advance

ms.tiles

D

DHTiling

I think the sizes you have there are wrong and it sounds like an Opus ramano pattern..

60x40
40x40
20x40
20x20

normally.. others wise they will not interlock for a set pattern.

images

Reply to 4 tile pattern with certain amounts/sizes of tiles per box but no pattern given. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, looking for some advice for this project of hallway tiling. Its an L shaped hallway...
Replies
Views
Hello - we're in the process of choosing tiles for our bathroom and I'd really appreciate some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am building a new bathroom in my own house. The room is on the first floor in a newly...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

welwyn garden city

Thread Information

Title
4 tile pattern with certain amounts/sizes of tiles per box but no pattern given.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks