Discuss 70m2 floating chipboard floor in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TJ Smiler

Just realised that you were talking about a floating floor.......... Although it clearly says 70m2 Floating Chipboard floor!I only paid attention to the chipboard part. The floor i was saying i done with screws and no-more-ply was nailed down on joists and noggins. It was only when i read that the builder was gonna Hilti fix it that i twigged what i said!!! Sorry for the miss-understanding and thank christ you didn't listen to me :yikes:.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 70m2 floating chipboard floor in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
How would you go about tiling a floor and or wall that's massively out of plumb ? When things...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB