Discuss 911 conspiracy theories?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Another video taking up valuable internet space!

Starts making a big point on 'It all ways happens in three's' whoooooo 'What always happen's in threes, what could latoya be refering to?' She's refering to the belief that things happen in threes which is a very common saying, it's a throw away comment. Of course it always happens in threes, in the same way it always happens in 4's, 5's, 6's.... it happenens in blocks of whenever you stop counting. It's the same as people saying "Would you believe it? It was in the the last place I looked!" Of course it was in the last place you idiot! because you stopped looking after that!

As for them asking who mudered MJ and who could she mean when she says he was manipulated. The industry killed him, the industry manipulated him. He couldn't take the strain of the industry and started popping pillls left right and centre to cope, he was manipluated by the industry just like any employer that invests millions of pound in someone manipulates them to get a return on that investment. Yeah the Dr was the fall guy, as he was the guy authorised to prescribe the drugs. It only takes one weak person to go against their professional judgement just to please a superstar or keep the big pay packet. He didn't start the downward spiral, he just ended it.

The funny thing is that on the right hand side of that video are tons of other videos saying the guy is still alive and that Latoya is in on the joke:lol:

I've pointed that first fact out a fair few times to a fair few people and they still say it now.

Another one is 'I was just thinking about you and then you phoned me! - how weird is that' when working out the odds of people who phone you regularly about the time they usually phone you, usually means you'll get this a few times a year. The lads always ring me on a friday, I could say it three or four times every friday as I'm ready to go out and expecting their calls anytime now.

Humans eh?!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to 911 conspiracy theories?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB