UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss A,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
After being married for thirty years, a wife asked her husband to describe her.

He looked at her for a while ... then said, "You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K."

She asks ... "What does that mean?"

He said, "Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot.

She smiled happily and said ... "Oh, that's so lovely ... What about I, J, K?"

He said, "I'm Just Kidding!"

The swelling in his eye is going down and the doctor is fairly optimistic about saving his testicles

:smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
O

On one

After being married for thirty years, a wife asked her husband to describe her.

He looked at her for a while ... then said, "You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K."
She asks ... "What does that mean?"

He said, "Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot.
She smiled happily and said ... "Oh, that's so lovely ... What about I, J, K?"

He said, "I'm Just Kidding!"The swelling in his eye is going down and the doctor is fairly optimistic about saving his testicles

:smilewinkgrin:
The wife heard me laughing at that and came up and said what you laughing at ''oh nothing dear just some tiling photo's''.
Phew that was a close one!!!!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I heard a joke in a similar vain the other day about a girl who had to make love in an alphabetical order as she had OCD, unfortunately it cannot be repeated on here....shame

But here's a one liner for you:-

My mate asked me "What do you think of voluntary work? I said "I wouldn't do it if you paid me."

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
A woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Arizona when her car broke down. A...
Replies
Views
user123
U
C
A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
# 2U2 To you too 411 Information or gossip ? Huh? ?4U Question for you A AFAIK As far as I...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
W
Yes my little ginger head has nearly exploded today. Firstly i was having problems with the...
2 3
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.