Discuss A BIG!! Thank you to Derek at Sigma.UK in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I would just like to thank Derek from Sigm.UK ... He has really looked after me this year and has been a true gent.. :thumbsup:..

His service is second to none and it is never a problem when you want advice etc and a very nice guy face to face...

Derek mate...
thankyou[1].gif
... without your help i would not be using the best tile cutters on the market.. FACT!! ..
perfect10.gif

P.s.. Sigma/Rubi debate kicks off again :lol:

G

Gazzer

Ireland has always had Sigma for may years. Same as Scotland. Surprisingly Australia and America are big areas for Sigma. I know they do really well out in Oz. You can find Sigma everywhere really but these areas are the largest. And cheers Wingn for the heads up.:thumbsup:

Thats where I saw the light....2001 and still use it almost every day ...I did have to change the wheel once though !

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A BIG!! Thank you to Derek at Sigma.UK in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, No doubt a simple question for many so hoping for some advice. I'm at a complete loss...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
I'm upgrading my big tile cutter, and am thinking about going for a Sigma 3P3M Max. Has anyone...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
S
Hi, I am tiling my bathroom with 300x600 rectified tiles but am finding that they are bowing...
2 3
Replies
Views
Italy
I
M
Question for all the sigma users, if you were to buy 3 Sigma cutters which sizes/models would...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB