Discuss a bit of my work to date... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
suck it up Ash, people on here are trying to give you a belt and braces approach to making a genuine career out of tiling, i was hasty last week, but personal attacks will not be tolerated on this forum,, your choice fella... [MENTION=19139]andy allen[/MENTION] we're not gestapo, just volunteers

Even you apologise for your outburst in the other thread. .....which imo you were well out of order.

Nice to see you have calmed down in this one. Maybe your comment would of been better off in the correct thread and not in this one a week later. .

M

Mr Tiler

Ash, I still tile to painted walls & sometimes I still tile to 6mm ply, that's the way some company's are, they have been told but they won't listen & at the end of the day it won't fall back on me as I'm the just the subbie.
It's not right but what can you do at times?
yeh mate thats the point i was trying to get across lol but it was a bottle of rum and a bottle of bacardi later lol. apologees for the language used as i sat here hammerd and furious haha

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to a bit of my work to date... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi! Could I get some advice on my tiling? It's just been done last week by a tiler by trade but...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB