Discuss a message to the d.i.y'ers... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

"I'm no tiler" he said!!!! Really!!??!!

£2 per tube. Coverage of roughly 1 tube per 10 tiles. Say 30 tiles per m2. That's £6 per m2. Average bathroom is 20m2 so that is £120 in silicone alone, cheap silicone at that! Facto in the time it takes, plus the hassle, plus cost of tiles, plus the cost again as it will fail within a year and that is one expensive stupid way of doing it.

Get a professional in!!!!!!!

W

White Room

Silicone so do's not work, please ignore the lower pic...don't know what happened there 2010_0708Removal0005.jpg

Attachments

• 2010_0708Removal0006.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 185

Reply to a message to the d.i.y'ers... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Hi Im looking for four of this tile for a diy project to sort out a continually flushing WC ...
Replies
Views
Beginner DIY Tiler, I'm contemplating drilling (with ceramic tile carbide tipped drill bits)...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB