Discuss A new DIY enthusiast in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Luke Redpath

Hello there, signed up after trying to do some research on constructing a new shower in our downstairs cloakroom as the current one is shot. We've just bought our first house and I'm looking forward to embarking on this project with the help of my Father in Law who will be doing the tiling for us.

Thanks also to one of your members, Plan Tec Tiling, for allowing me to bug him with some questions via email.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A new DIY enthusiast in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
H
Hi everyone I've had some tiles for a good 9 months lying around waiting to be put up by my...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
S
Hi, DIYer for many years, about to embark on my 3rd big tiling project bathroom, floor with...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
diy dos on bbc 1 now. Awesome tiling throughout and used them in living room too. Take note of...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB