Discuss A Tile Called Ghost in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well we have a tile called ghost its a very faint marble any way client sends me a picture says he is being haunted by a huge cat but on the bright side no mice to be seen .i think he needs glasses thats got to be a ghostly fox .:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_20150702_165610.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 42
R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well after much thought i had to reply to this well i cannot take any blame for your tilers setting out or miss use of our tiles the others way up they may well have looked like a girafaa and have bough you so much more joy .now after so much looking we have decided it looks more like a fox so in law you have not a leg to stand on .we have consulted the best legal minds in the tiling world .after taking to the adhesive surpilers
we can get out of any claims and just blame the tiler for not looking so look again its a fox
its the tiler fault it looks like a cat to you .i suggest you take it up with them as they are libale as they can not tell the diffrence between a cat and a fox and they used the tiles without looking well got out of that one i have much to learn from the adhesive gang

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to A Tile Called Ghost in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Started a job yesterday on an en suite (rather large 42sqm). Using a 60 x 30 beige porcelain for...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
G
At what point do you say no to doing a job ? My problem here is this, I get called in to quote a...
Replies
Views
M
hey guys, my names matt and Im new to this forum. I work as a builder, I have done a few...
Replies
Views
mattju07
M
T
This is controversial, but I care not. In at least some parts the USA, NO tradesman is allowed...
Replies
Views
geo147
G
P
Hi, I have a problem with very slight movement in marbe floor ties laid 2 years ago, the issue...
Replies
Views
PeteHardy
P
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB